Tuesday, August 18, 2009

INSOMNIA is KILLING ME~!!!

i only slpt at 5am this mornin and i woke up late..like 8.30 den i wake up when my lesson start 9.15am...so...as usual i was late...

lesson was boring...was doing my stuff..nv listen...hmm..bad girl...
beng,fiq and billy not in class....so..only mi and km...joined hannah's grp and i'm proud to say....

I SURVIVED~!!!!

i nv leave class when ppl leave..woots...like happy only...
km fell aslp during break again and the kpo me snap his pic once again...for the last time...since last lesson no more le...sad...






love, ms aud and jessie was real nice to wait for mi to finish my class...den we walk and bus to mrt station...jessie went off to tuition at yishun while the others continue to train home..

i'm down with flu...haix...stupid nose..stop leaking...
stupid body...pls slp...
i'm so tired..but i jus cant slp...omg...
go away pls insomnia~

No comments: