Monday, November 2, 2009

Fantastic day in sch=)
1st field trip during lesson..
headed down to ION with my fellow classmates=)
great experience..walking into label stores..
acting as miystery shoppers=)
i set my eyes on a burberry wallet..super nice...jus $400 plus..omg..
still i enjoyed myself with my wonderful teammates...





after lesson was UT...it's a killer...
haix...but i think i've tried my best...
the best part was i was basically worrying over my lap top screen
cux my acer lap top's graphic card is going haywire..
i was praying hard for it not to black screen on me during UT...
still..thank god it survived..

after UT..last min decision was made to go browsin with lesbo's cous=)
funny guy...
great trip..
simple dinner...
much laughter...
home swt home..








lesbo's cous~

snap shot~





tired tired..i'm off to bed=)

No comments: