Thursday, March 4, 2010

met up with ms tian tian for briefing for mini cooper bikes...
after which breakfast and lunch @ bsh pasta mania~
home swt home there after...


got changed and out i went again to meet my babe..
celebrated gillian's bdae @ aston suntec...
so happy to see my girls as well as my buddy jackson=)




sorry babes..couldnt make it to butter with u girls cux tmr got work..
got home..changed den ms lesbo called mi to meet...
she said she reach le...so i was locking my door and as per normal..was walking to the lift when..
they shocked the hell out of mi with their pre-plan surprise...
love them ttm, cussie song, benjamin lim and most imptly my LESBO~!
they got mi a cake and lesbo got mi a card..thanks love...
first surprise~ for my bdae...
chit chat and more chit chat tgt under my blk...
ben send them home..
while i head upstairs...






kk..needa slp..
tmr shall be my 1st day as Mini Cooper Bicycle Ambassador~
need to be at my best..mask on..
off to bed..
nitex...

thanks to all that text mi...i've got ur wishes whether issit on FB or on my phone~
TYs to all...love<3

ps. i'm waiting...still...there still one full day tmr..whether issit sms, FB or phone call..i'll be waiting still...

No comments: