Tuesday, May 11, 2010

home for one full day..
totally programme-less...
jus mi, the tv and lil rascal fire...

3 question marks keep runnin thru my brain...
it's simply brain cells killing i guess...
should i answer with my brain or should i answer with my heart?

all of a sudden i miss my sch days...
with wifey lesbo with mi everyday...
jes buddy, cal, mel, lala, beng, zz, juliana and jannah with mi...
loads of laughter...sharing..problem-less..
everything tat i have doubt or prob with...they'll do their best to help mi..
giving mi words of advise and stuff...
graduation day is on thurs n i guess tat's when i'll meet all of them...
i miss havin lunch with them in sch..
smoking in guy toilets...car park...
toking nonsense...chasing each other around...
runnin frm one classroom to another...
those were the days...

i miss you guys...

well oh well...
i'm having this fuck up life but...
lucky mi to have great ppl around mi...
my buddies, lovelies, hunnie, darlings...all...
they are my energy bar i guess...

wat should i do...
wat can i do...
how should i do...

how bout asking back the same 3 questions tat were asked frm u to mi...
if u were me...nope...
based on ur tots...ur feel...ur heart...
how will u answer the 3 questions too...

i'm so tired...tmr shall be a day out again i guess...
i dunno where to go..but i jus knw i need to be out...

nitex

No comments: