Sunday, June 27, 2010

was woken up by him to acc him out for his final round @ royal plaza hotel~
raining super heavily..we were like drench..
cab-ed down drop off tgt with him..
wish him luck..
kiss him gd bye
den off i went home while he head for his interview..


wanted to slp when i was home but..
instead..headed for a family breakfast with mummy, daddy and bro~
after breakfast..to the saloon we go..
both dad and bro wanted to trim their hair..
tat was when my nitemare was happened..
i wanted give my hair a new look so i decided to dye my hair too...
but to my horror..
the results was shittish ttm~!
my hair has uneven colour! the ends are all dried up and ruin~!
headd home to shower all my hair was tangled up~
totally disappointing..i jus cant help but feel super pekcek~!
FML~! seriously...
jus when i tot i can happily spend this day with silly..
the hair dresser ruin my day~!
totally..
i need some help here...
oh god..needa do something to it..
i hate my current hair...
low morale...zero confidence..
my hair is my life...
and really..my life jus got ruin...
FML..jus FFML~!!! TTM~!!!
argh~!!!!!!


off to bed..i jus hope i cant slp tonite..
but with the tot of the conditions of my hair..
i dun think i can slp well =(

No comments: