Sunday, October 17, 2010

lazy sunday..

the weather is still being the B****...
hot hot hot~! so hot~!
camped home thru...
mummy and daddy went to paituo..
so i was home with lil rascal~
tv was my only entertainment..
switchin channels and all..
i think the tv might go bonkers one day..with mi..switchin and switchin non-stop..
MUAHAHAHA~!
i dunno why..but my mood today seems all hyper..
maybe becux i knw someone is back safely=)
dinner out with the family~
home swt home..
tmr might be heading out to study but..nt cfm yet..
kk..i needa concentrate..
put my mind off the future job thing and more on my exams~!
rahhs..raine u gotta concentrate~!
off to bed..
slp early! wake up early~
lika healthy lifestyle~
nitex and toodles~

oh~! before i forget~!

Happy bdae to my very pretty gf, Jeanie~! stay pretty and swt always my princess<3
xoxo

No comments: