Saturday, November 27, 2010

summary of week again~

Muahahaha...
i'm getting lazy tat's for sure..
cux my blog post are all cut to the shortest..
mostly pic~
n it's SUMMARIZED~
haha..
training is tiring..
each day i reach home i will k.o...
no time for online...
mostly fb is updated by my bb~
i love my bb~
cux it's so durable~ BLACKBERRY ROCKS~!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

here goes my week~

23rd tues
training as usually fun..
got a random call frm my dear audrey~
met her up for short catch up session at s'goon garden's frolick~
we were both too cui so..jus the pic of our frolick~



24th wed
was gd gd girl..
head home straight after training..
becux i was sick..
so sick...cough, flu, aches..everything..
baby fire became my entertainment..



always acting cute~
this lil rascal jus make mi cant stop loving him~!

25th thurs
before any description on my day~

Happy Bdae BUDDY ALOY~!

so....after training..
headed down to expo to check out the sintex fair with ben, veron and shah~
met john n kor there too..the fair was quite disappointing with nth much there?
left the place..down to nexx to meet vivi, baoman n gene...
down to circuit road for dinner~


prawn~

beansprout

fishy~

fish soup~
vegetarian meal is superb~!
chit chats den bus homie~

26th fri
TGIF~!
slpy we were but still manage to have a fun day with my crazy batchmates~
they nv fail to keep mi entertain~!
doin B49 style~ Fashion show~ runway...mock briefin frm "IFS" Sophian~...wahaha..i jus cant stop laughin..laugh till i keep coughin n coughin..
yes..i have nt recover yet..muahaha..wateva...wat's most happy is everyone had fun~


Ms Gillian~

Ms Evina n Ms Christy~

Khai~

Ms Ellie n Nicholas~

The drunkards Veron n Ellie!

the day did nt jus end like this..
after training..rush home to change den down to sk sports hall for some badminton~
with ben, charmaine, veron, joyce and nicholas~


Charmaine n Nic~

Joyce n Ben

Veron n Charmaine

Joyce n Ben Again~

Nic n Joyce

cui look after badminton~

fun filled sweating session with the B49 HGers n SKers~
we shall plan more of such activities~

after badminton...
back home to rest..shower den down to butter for aloy's bdae celebration~
veron and ellie came along with ellie's friend shermaine...
my girls practically went crazy on the dancefloor~
messy nite~
met soo han, roy, dennis, wayne n suzanne there too~
aloy got super drunk n his friend sent him back while mi and veron cab back tgt~
home swt homie~
k.o

as for today~~~
27th sat~
nuain in bed is ultimate comfort~
call mi lazy pig i dun care~ MUAHAHAHA~


camwhoring~

my noon was spent clearing my untidy room..
arranging my stuff for work..like the bags and sandals..
nw my rm is so neat and tidy~
happy happy~
shall be headin to attend aaron's bdae celebration if i can make it...
den as for my nite..i dunno where to go..muahahha..
ms vivi~! u're my date tonite so u better think of something~!
love love n i'm out of here~!

No comments: