Sunday, February 5, 2012

My rainbow painter..

So long since I last blogged..
As in really writing abt my tots...

Ever had the feel to drop and jus fall without worrying?
Jus like u knw no matter wat there will be someone there to hold u or back u up..

I have many dearies with me..making life so awesome..

My dear Vivi n Clique always sharing my sorrows and darkest secret..
Dear batchie 49..crew darlings like ade, Lenice, cheryn, misha, ken, Ben, Wesley n bla bla bla hangin out clubbing n having fun~
Lovelies frm poly always callin to check on mi...meetin up for chillin out session to catch up on each others life..
I love all of u ttm..cfm 120%! :) and becux I knw u care tats why I care as much for all of u..
Thx for being so awesome in my life:)

Well..on a side note..I always believe tat platonic friendship existed between guys and girls..
Tat explains the bros and buddies tat I have..but..this special case..
Initially..it was jus pure curiosity and cheekiness..
jus wanted to disturb..bond the platonic relation n make it strong..
But when I saw the low time came..all I have in mind was..
Jus to render my assistance...to make u feel better..to cheer u up..
but eventually when u got to knw tat ur best friend is really someone to be cherished..
I can't help but fall for it..
Maybe it's still too early to say much
cux it might nt be wat I think it is but I'm still glad I have u in my life...
Thx for bringing mi laughter n fun..thx for being there n entertaining my nonsense when I'm bored.
I'm glad to have u in my life.. Cux u make it colorful for me..
Thx for being my rainbow painter:)

No comments: