Saturday, November 1, 2008

stay home friday...

Fri..
stayed home whole day..no outings...just rotting and rotting in front of my com...
was watching hot shot when this tiny fella start to disturb mi~ by? squeezing onto my lap and sainai~

squeezing~ looking for space still...
found it...VICTORY~!!!
act innocent...ONLY

After so long, after all my busy work with pp and other stuff...i finally got to meet up with the love ones at prata shop off yck rd..lao di fang yo~
Edwin
Ibrahim
Vivian love...*she cover her face cux she shy* lolx
Eugene left early so no pics of him...
it was a fun session with all the topics surrounding sexx...hahaha
i jus simply miss them alot cux haven been havin much time to meet up with themm...so sorry..but still...VERY FUN AND HAPPY TO SEE THEM ALL~!!! I'll make time out when ever i can...i promise..

tmr will be slpin over at bf place..let's jus hope it's fun too..with programmes aligned for me by him? lol...nitex all...chill and peace out~ <3
bacb is missed...
smoking breaks in sch is missed...
breaks with kukuS in sch are missed...
SCH with E65C is missed...
I really miss all yo...

No comments: