Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tues :

super low...is use to describe my feelings for now...
too many misunderstanding causing ultimately lots of issues surfacing....
i dunno why...i feel so helpless...suddenly i jus find that u dun understand mi at all...u're losing ur trust in me and doubting me in almost all parts of my life now...
blog entries might seem tat i'm happily enjoying but is tat really the case?
what is the solution to this? I'm really in a despair state now...loving u is all i wanna do, cherishing u is wat i am doing by puttin in effort to cum up with surprises and meeting u when there is time...subsequently almost always saying i really do miss u when i just did not see u for a few hrs....though the reply u give me at times abt whether are u missin mi or not are disappointing but i knw, deep down u knw and understand and feel wat i feel too...

To others, it might seems that i'm being clinging, not wanting to let u go, being all unreasonable and all...but...i dun care...i only knw tat i've put in all my heart to this r/s, wanting it to bear fruit, wanting it be the best and last for the entire life of mine. However, all i get is doubting, not trusting and arguements on and on again...have been tryin to make ammendments but it jus goes on and on becux u rather believe the words frm others den to believe wat i say jus becxu of tat incident which is somewat considered as a white lie....it's jus so hurting...i am lost, i do not knw where and wat is my step going to be...am i suppose to move forward? but how do i do it? how do i do it when u're somewat not willing to take in my words...not wanting to accept all tat i've said...i'm really lost...i dunno wat i'm doing and wat i should be doing...all i knw is i must not display a sad face in front of my clinque...i do not wan them to worry..i want to show tat i'm all fine and well...so all the entries in my blog were not emo to the max...but u misinterpretated by saying my life is well w/o u but that is not the case...dun assume..i really hate ASSUPMTIONS now...to the MAX...
u tell mi wat to do can? since i can't think, since the solution i give does not fit into ur bill...why not u jus give mi ur solution in order not to grag this and make both of us suffer...

I miss u...so many days of not meetin...wed...today...our meetin day...but i dun get to see u..i really love and miss u alot~
is this how u feel too?

No comments: