Saturday, March 7, 2009

3rd day of my 21st~

hmm...morning was spent with fyp mates~
darling kukus have meet up for fyp meeting and yup...someone nv turn up~ becux she couldn't make it but nevertheless...we did wat we were suppose to discuss abt n had a great chat with these girls of mine~

so happy becux they remembered my b'day...
thank you...their wishes are more than enough cux i knw i've got my friends and buddies back?
hahaha..only 1/2 i guess...but i'm still happy...

after the meeting...raine headed home to settle house chores and most imptly...bath my lil baby fire...but before heading home raine went to buy tics for the movie marley and me~

got everything done and met up with darling bf for movie...
was curious abt one part...when we went to the washroom before heading into the theatre...raine saw ppl exiting one of the theatre...mostly ladies cuming out with eyes red and tears still flowing and i was wonderingwat movie it was that made almost the full theatre ladies shedding their tears...before i knw it..i was in the same cinema watching marley and me and cuming out of the cinema jus like them...lol~ too touching it was to describe the ending~
i promise to treasure my baby fire more...becux marley thought mi to cherish the love i get frm this lil fella of mine~~ love u baby~<3

after the movie...raine went home~
=)

No comments: