Friday, March 6, 2009

raine is backed~!

Just when i thought my b'day jus ends there with jus bf celebrating it with mi...
my darlings from E65C caught me with another blow of surprises...

lol...on the 6th of march....
i tot i was only meeting up with ah man for a simple dinner and shopping trip....
however...that was not the case~
in fact plans were made the day b4 to surprise mi~
these 3 ladies...yi yin...audrey AND ah man were power pact actress~
and yes...i fell in the trap w/o even noticing~~~

the plan they had was "perfect" i guess...
i fell for it...but...totally feel the effort they put in..swtness...
for the rest of the titus that didn't turn up...all got work so...yup...no worries..got ur blessing =)

aud and all bought me a gift too~ swt~
pics will show u wat we did...


my gifts frm them~

omg...it's cheese cake again~

my 4 pretties~ thank you so much for this mini celebration=)

going crankily crazy as usual?

dear ms ah man~

i just love the way we go crazy...!

a card frm all of them...

hmm...seems empty...cux only audrey signed~~
i'm still waiting for the other titus to meet up and complete this gift of mine~

beautiful bracelet...thank you...it's so swt~

my sunflower frm bf and feminine rose frm darling titus~

swt...i love u guys too~

my b'day frm ah man~ so nice~

handmade...one and only in this world...i really love this ah man so muchy! <3
after all the fun...we share cab home~
really love u girls and guys so much...thank you all~
i will always love and cherish this special grp god had arrange for mi to meet and nv will i forget this special lil surprise celebration for my adulthood~
<3

No comments: