Monday, July 20, 2009

lesson was alrite...
beng was all counter productive...fiq darl was not in class...hmm..
in the end...beng stayed...which was gd..

was cracking my brains all out for fyp..
lucky for my teammates...they really make my day~

cracking jks...disturbing all time favourite billy and jm~



slp only~ caught dozing off~

LOOKS so hardworking...looks only

*pout*





hungry piggy~tat's me


lesson ended...stayed in class to settle fyp stuff...continued at the library..but but but...i think sch connection dun like mi...so...have to continue at home...headed down to cwp pasta mania...and indeed the standard was shittish...
trained home there after...
here i am now..smellin super nice..after shower...feelin super slpy...i am still struggling with rj and fyp...
kk...needa get back to work...
study for UT have to start too...

the shag lookin me..is going to do work now..


nitex and toodles<3
off to busy..thanks mr bf for helping enlightening mi=)

No comments: