Saturday, July 11, 2009

work as busy...
i had a very angry anti-chinano DAY~
omg..i jus think they're so stupid...
and for sure one thing..they really dun uds english~!!!
hurmph!!!



when you're bored @ work during breaks...

you camwhore with wateva u have=)

cheeky face~

hmm...

peace yo~

ok...skipped that part..after work bf came over to pick mi up den we headed down to bugis for steamboat...
on a cold and chilly weather..this is the best to warm tummy tat is fill with lots of fury,anger and hunger...was too busy for today till nv eat much..so...steamboat incorporate my breakfast,lunch and dinner cum supper=)


enjoy only~

mr chef

food~food and more food~

yummy prawns

our soup...

after stuffing lots of stuff in my tummy..i decided to stop and head to the washroom to wash my hands...when i walked there...everyone was looking up at mi..i wondered why so i started looking at myself..thinking was it my outfit or issit there was something on my face...but when i walk back to my seat...more ppl staring den i realize it was my landyard..hahah...dblo landyard do attract lots of attention i think=) some of them even smiled at mi..lol...super cake~


happy me~



left the place..knew there was flea market at smu till late nite so we walked there slowly...
in the end when we reached they were wrapping up already..well..too bad den...
cab back to bf place showered den K.O
nitex and toodles<3>

No comments: