Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another day at work...
boring...always bloggin abt my day in which seems like always the same routine...
how bout...i tok abt something else...



some camwhore b4 leaving shop..

take 2

"pout"

smilex

ok...let's start...
this post shall be dedicated to my dear lesbo ms jm=)
since young..it has always been the simple mi..
always in jeans and a t-shirt or tank top...i nv really knw how to "package" myself...
and becux of this..i think i lok some what like a guy trap in a girls body...ahaha...
this jk carried on to my poly life..thru-out...even up till now i'm always telling others how i think this statement does represent mi=)
but..really..credits to this lesbo of mine...love her to the max yo..
becux of her i think i came into great contact with this thing called fashion..most imptly...she tot mi how to dress hot-ly..lol..she inspired mi to wan to look gd...cux looking gd really does provide a different impression to others...
true to say..now if i meet my old pals..all will go saying i changed..like not as boyish..dressing differently, acting differently too..not as immature...well...human do learn and grow i guess...

below are some of the stuff in which i tot were useless and troublesome in the past but credits to lesbo i've learnt to treat them like jewel=) haha...


see...my eyes looks bigger and more lively...

my current collection of lashes..

the glue

my usual routine b4 headin out since i started working

the enlarger=)

the newly joined in

and the finish off

before this...i tot tat sticking lashes was difficult and sucha trouble but my lesbo tot mi...how it actually makes my eye look more outstanding...eyeliner is oso something new to mi...cux i really dunno how to..so i try too...lol...lika noob to all these but the exposure got mi interested to try=) n indeed i'm satisfied n happy with the results...cux they say i look more femimine as compared to b4=)

yup..i guess this lesbo sure does create an impact in my life & yes i do miss our babbling...haven met up for a few days n i miss her..lol...lika lesbo only...kk..

tmr is 1st day of F1..hope works cool...
i shall blog tmr=)
nitex

No comments: