Sunday, September 6, 2009

fantastic day spent...haha...
had my great nite slp...
here goes my restin sunday~




my cranky bf tryin to irritate me~!!!

now's my turn=)

camwhoring session for me begins...





smile? big smile?


got to cathay to get our tics for movie...
loitered around bugis area since our movie starts at 5..
i bought new accessorize for myself~ YEAH~!!
mad jack for lunch~




back to cathay for our movie...the proposal...funny yet touchin ending...yy nv recommend wrongly...it's real nice~!!!


after movie...cux bf was constantly sneezing thru out so we head over to kampong bahru for fish hotpot...yummy soup...nice...




i love my boy lots lots~

get well soon~!!!

other den the floral pin...i got this hair band too~!!!

vivo was our last stop cux i spotted a bag frm naraya..quite nice...but still considering..lol...and yes..i finally got my epilator after so long of considering..lol...kk...off for my tw drama...

HAPPY B'dae MY DEAREST COUSIN BRENDA~
love you lots lots too=)

bye bye=)

No comments: