Sunday, April 11, 2010

i spent one full day home..
doing nth...
slpt all the way till 3 plus 4 again...
oh god..gotta change this routine if not sch starts..GG big time~!

spend most of my time in my room..
online of cux..checking out stuff...
till 6 plus 7..gt prepared and out to look for books..
credits to lala and beng..i think my book readin thrill is back..
so off to borders to get a book..
sista roy was so nice to acc mi..
gt mi "dinner" too..lol..thanks sis...
got my new book den we separated..
he headed back to camp..while i decide to drop by novena..


met up with buddy and bossieee
drink and chill..pooled..sing..sang...sung~
jason left early cux of work while i stayed with buddy and his pals, rion, shaun and chris..
after the pub closed..
sat along the rd to chit chat..
wat a way to "chill"~
loads of jks and past brought up..laugh till my jaw drop..


my new book~

chivas for the nite~

cab back with buddy..
showered and now sittin in front of the lappy bloggin..
tired..i wanna head to bed to slp..wanna wake up early tmr~!
i dun wanna be a pig anymore~!!!
rahhss...
nitex..toodles~

No comments: