Monday, August 23, 2010

"self-contradiction"-.-

one moment i was saying...
in previous post tat FML should exit my life...
next min in this post this 3 alpha will be appearin again...

seriously...FML~!
i really do nt knw why when things seems fine and under control...
other bad things jus cums following...
my day started in a slpy manner..
it ended with shit..

i almost roll down a flight of stairs...
i sprain my foot...
even still i gotta walk home in tat pair of heels and the minor sprain foot...
why am i so unlucky...
i think it's jus down on my luck...
all my life..it's been like this?
i would really like to ask god..
when? when will it be my turn to enjoy some gd luck..
some gd deals..when will it be my turn...
haven i queue long enuff?.

i knw i'm whinin..
it's irritating..
but seriously who on earth dun whine abt their life..
i bet everyone does...
jus whether it's verbal or written only...
i'm havin insomnia..
my hands are trembling credits to the medication i took for flu...
my eyes are sore frm the lack of slp and crying sessions...
i seriously i dun even knw why i'm cryin for..
basically..i think it's lame to be emo but...i emo..
so i emo = i lame...
rubbish post..
jus venting the rubbish out off mi...
only less den 2hrs to slp..
pls..god bless mi for tmr lessons...
0830...gd luck...


No comments: