Sunday, August 21, 2011

back to where it started...

im back to bloggin..
cux..decided tat this is the one and only place inwhich my whining could be... =x



(O.o) still as nonsensical???



life have been simple as per normal..
jus tat it was w/o tat special someone..
well..still in search for him..
i have faith he will come..
jus let time tell..
sometimes i wonder...
issit becux of my personality or how i portray myself infront of ppl?
tat gives the impression tat im nt gf calibre which i agree to an extend..
cux i knw im too boyish at times..wahaha..
this i dunno how to change...

infact i quite love this cux at least im nt wishy washy...
but...i still lack the feminine factor?
hmm...ppl say i dumb keep treating ppl gd in all ways and means and nv expecting anything in return..
well i dunno..tat jus runs in my blood? wahaha
becux all i ever wanted was for ppl to be happy..
see them happy i also happy~
so happy them = happy me = happy every body=)

why bother to ask for more when god have been great to have place all the wonderful ppl in my life..my friends~
soooo... in the mean time..wats most impt are my friends..
they shall always be my piority...
as for true love aka bf aka man who i love...
hmm..searching in process..
waiting for him to set foot in tat tiny heart shaped space in my body...
fate shall decide my pathetic love life~
maybe god is givin me chance nw for this time round..
to have a perfect life with friends, love, work and family balancing it out..
striking the balance shall take time..
so..simply to put it...let time tell~
tat 0% confidence doesnt seems to be increasing...
well..i need to build it up..if nt a girl with no confidence shall nv be able to speak up and admit their feelings towards others~
yea~! goal set~! more confidence and faith~ jia you~
gonna head to bed~
gdnitex and ciaoz~

No comments: