Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ReAct~

Fun filled day back at STC~
training was even more awesome with the company of batchie jer jer and veron~
met jessica by chance too..
great instructor...fun course~
wat's even better is all my smokin kakhis were at stc!
Ben, Ken and Fiq were all back for other courses too~!




the amt of barangs i brought for training~

my swtie batch girls~

love them~

jie jie jessica~

credits to ken i got my swt pea spray in big size~


after lesson ended..
headed home on bus..
silly mi dozed off and almost missed my stop..
reached home k.o for 1/2 hr..
in the end make bro roy wait..
ps. bro=(
dinner at beach road~ yummy nice foody~
den to marina square for movie~



jk movie full of music~ me like~!
home swt home there after..
so tired..im off to bed~
gdnitex~ <3



it's nt the value of the price but the tots tat count? =X

No comments: