Thursday, June 18, 2009

i'm back from my "holiday"..
back to blogging...been busy and lazy so did not update...
lol...to tell the truth, i do not remember wat i did...lol...
well...i'll try my best to recall...


I remember last sun 14th of june...
me and bf went to fu's baby boy's 1st month...

presenting to you...baby ethan~



chit chat awhile den we left for my home...bf was sent home by me becux he was sick..
yup..so i drove him home den my turn to head home...


den for monday 15th and tues 16th...

i only know tat i fell sick...poor bf pass his virus to me...den poor mi..haven been in gd shape since holida started...so...tat's y..

monday i got all ready to head out when i was out in the sun waitin for bus...my body send signal to my brain to tell them i cannot function...so..i went back home again...all day i did nth but jus lie on my bed..took the med that bro got frm his last visit @ the clinic and nap...tot i'll be fine the next day but yet...it was worst..my head was splitting up in different directions..omg...really..i guess that's when my body temperature kept on rising...

but still...being a gd girl..i went to sch to take my UT on tues and after UT den i went home to see a doc...

my temperature was 38.2 degrees when the nurse took a test...she was shocked too..den doctor told mi i got severe throat infection which in turn cux this high fever...got my med and light dinner den back home to rest...tried to sponge myself to bring my temperature down but failed..

so in the end jus whack only..took the fever pill...ppl say take 1 i took 2 at 1 go...damn steady..lol..

pop the pills in and out i went to fetch my dear mummy and daddy from the airport..of cux they were so happy to see mi but still i got a lil nagging frm mummy becux i only go see a doc after having high fever for 2 days...lol...

chit chat alot abt their trip...could see that they had fun..haha...


wed 17th of june was a rest day at home..i miss FYP meeting again becux doctor gave 2 days mc ask mi to stay home...mummy and daddy suggest to go collect some stuff frm their friend den to my aunt place and to our new hse..so i tag along...fire came too..hahha...that silly dog of mine was so enthu abt it...

presenting...my still not totally completed hse...



this is my room (unrenovated)


the view~


the not done yet toilet~


the living room


the view outside the living room window~


happy fire presenting to you our door no.

happy fire + happy us = happy new home~

after which bf was nice to cum check on my condition and had dinner with mi at hougang mall...

den he send mi home...took med den off to bed i went...


as for today~ 18th of june

finally i went back to sch but...alot of ppl absent frm class..
yy nv cum becux some stuff happened at home...
joyin was busy enjoying her life in sch with her bf den jessie was too tired..
i was all alone in class..boring but lucky today's topic was alrite..
stay thru out...everything went quite smooth i guess...
after that was FYP meeting...which is like the worst part of my day..

all the shit tat could have been thrown at us at the early stage now den he do it...i seriously dunno why he delay..now we are like lag of time he still can say it's our business..thank to him wat..but he still dun uds..wtf...*%&$&#€$€$@!@##*

ok..forget abt that part..after sch..went home..den out i went again to janice bf at east coast..BBQ session...i was quite restricted cux i cannot take some stuff..but den..lol..lil bit wont die..hahah...ate a lil den off to changi rd for mee sua and den back home driving alone while bf took vincent car home...


tmr shall be an off day but shall be a gd girl and try to come out with questions for my FYP survey and also study for my PM ut...must be gd girl...

haha...gdnitex..ciaox

No comments: