Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2nd day of sch was a killer~
loads of things to digest...
energy draining to the maxxx....
sch ended...stayed to do RJ and stuff..
was suppose to meet lesbo but she had fyp meeting and busy busy for her so...
yup..i left sch, train down to amk to meet mummy and daddy for dinner=)

after dinner off to new hse to view the painted rooms and lighted lights=)
mummy and daddy were real bad..bluff mi abt the lights they chose for mi..hamburber shape..omg..but thank god..when i arrive..it looks super nice cux it's not hamburger but rectangle shape=)
the painted room was also in the shade i wanted=) now my hse looks like a condo sio~
nice and comfy...



i love my room colour~!!!

my light=)

bro's room contrast

living room

night view

the jk of the day came when we were on the car and going back home...
daddy really made my day...usually when we say..it's beautiful, elegant and classy in chinese is 很漂亮,很美,高雅大方...but~!!! my dad used....很美丽,很优雅~!!! lol...mummy and mi practically laugh our ass off in the car...

my dear daddy made my day=)
auntie brought ppl to cum see the my current crib and baby fire was real naughty~
home, shower..K.O
nitex=)

No comments: