Sunday, October 4, 2009

wat a wonderful day i had..

HAPPY B'DAE DADDY~<3

woke up all early in the morning at bf's place..
prepared and out i went to lesbo's mummy's shop for my hair colour changing project~


all wrapped up~

the drink tat helps to burn fats too~

when u get bored..u camwhore~

see the purple?

purple's the bomb yo~

boomxxxx

woots...in 4 hours time my hair was done~
now my hair colour is lika shiok~..cool colour yo~ I LIKE~
credits all to lesbo's mum=)
after which headed off to amk hub hoping to get a slice of durian cake for dear daddy..but!!! sold out~!!!
bus down to hougang mall to meet bf..bought my fav snack meesua den home swt home back to my crib..slacked thru out...waitin for a to be back b4 preparing to head to sakura~
buffet here we cum=)










the b'dae man~

bf n mummy~

and the irritating one~

yummy food and lots of laughter thru out~
the b'dae Man was uber happy yo~ all smiley~
after dinner..send my parents back den mi and bf head down to ikea tampines in search for some inspiration for my new room=)


mirrors are love<3



after browsing..send bf to mrt den home swt home..
k.o after shower...
nitex=)

No comments: