Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL aka MOONCAKE FESTIVAL~!!!
did u guys stuff urself with lots of mooncakes and goodies?
spent quality time with ur love ones???

well...I DID~!!!
wonderful day spent out with my dear parents=)
the piggy mi only woke up @ 1 plus in the noon..oopz...shy sio..
anyway..mummy was real nice to cook mi porridge~ home cooked food are still the best~

after which the work starts...
packed my cupboard..threw away lots of old clothes..kept those that are new and seal them all UP~! i spent like freaking 3 hours to clear my closet=) like not alot but actually alot..lol..
sealed all up..bath..waited for mr bf to arrive at my crib den off on the road we went to fetch daddy after his work=) headed to my new crib at sk~ it was drizzling and we were wondering how ppl celebrate this yr's festival..how to stroll with the lantern den bf came up with a cool answer~ "now all battery one ma..dun need scared the lantern get wet and the flame blew out~" LOL~XXX

brought my cute "sista and bro" (my mum and dad) for aston at amk=)
they like it...all smiley~

mine
daddy's~
mummy's=)
bf's~


followed them to gain city to settle our tv and other stuff den me n bf dropped off to bus to amk in search for my cheap bootS~ BOOHOO...it was gone..sadx..headed to bugis to see whether there is cheap ones but still..haix...disappointed trip...
bus back to his crib and now i'm getting ready for bed..tmr gotta be up early and be at lesbo's mum's shop at 10=) change hair colour project will commence @ 1015 sharp i guess=)
some pics of my current colour..


here cums the brown~

i look~
super ugly~ FUGLY~ but wateva~

happy b'dae to my dearest daddy~ I LOVE YOU~
nitex..i'm off to bed~

No comments: