Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY day 11

A slackish day~
supple rest for me today cux it's my off day...
was on the couch as a couch potato and switching channels...

mr bf came over my place at 5 & we went looking for a tailor near my place to alter my working uniform...
after which...early CNY day 15 reunion dinner as i got work...
went to admiralty industrial park for dinner...bf joined us too...
sumptious meal it was...with the one yr once dish "CRAB"....YUMYUM~

after dinner...bf drove us back cux daddy's got a lil tipsy with beer...
cabbed home for bf cux he was all tired...remibursed~!!
lol...all tired..i'm heading to bed..still gotta wake up early becux got work...
toodles~nitex~

PS. Just to clarify...pls dun misunderstand the previous post of mine...it's jus some thoughts that i feel..& seriously clarifying..no hard feelings or arrowing anyone..jus merely voicing out my nonsense...pls dun misunderstand...thank you~

No comments: