Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Simple day it was for me...

spent the day slacking at home...
bath my lil baby...feed him till he's super full den out i went walking in the rain to the bus stop to catch a train to bf's place...

he ordered pizza and after less than 3 slices he said he surrender...
lol....a small tummy he has...

hmm...ok...some update...raine is going to stay at SSC outlet for the time being..cux citilink got 5 partimer which is more than enough...so i'll stay to help radina 1st..till jelene settle down le. den say ba...abit disappointed but nevertheless...i still get to stay with my ssc family=)

ok...anyway...officially declaring...4th and 5th of march are booked by mr bf..
so..dates left for booking for my b'day only left with 3rd,6th,7th and 8th of march..

counting down....8 days to my **st b'day...
all tired..nitex to all...
tmr will be 2-8 shift so...slp will be best...
toodles<3

No comments: