Friday, February 27, 2009

yeah yeah~ mr bf i knw u're reading this...u must be thinking so late still haven slp..it's like 3.16am and sick raine is not aslp...hmm...i can't slp..so i decided to blog abt the 26th which is a few hours b4...hmm...here it goes~

26th of Feb...

shift work of 2-8pm but i didn't wish today to end cux it was my "last day" working with evone...
march she'll be in CWP den me at SSC den jelene at CTL...haix...

nevertheless..we were really busy chit chatting..lol...toking abt all the nonsense tat we went thru...all the dumb dumb stuff we said...once again...ms evone molested one part of me..omg..my ah bu evone really is a lecher..lol...but i still love her...not forgetting my ah bu de ah bu jelene..i love you too...hahaha...I seriously am going to miss u 2 the most becux my ah bu's are always there to lead me...teach me...care and love me~ omg..i'm going to cry..lol..silly me~

ah de is still in the ICU becux of his bike accident..hmm..worrying..heard frm bf wat happened briefly...very scary..but still hope god bless him and protect him..get well soon buddy~

tmr is an off day for me..i'll be spending the day with baby fire..as for evening i think it'll be spend with my ah bu-S...might be heading down to find them...

ohohoh...updates yet again...sad to say...3rd i'm booked too but for work..gotta help ah bu de ah bu ms jelene at citilink den nite of 3rd is booked by ms audrey for supper~ =) satay~...4th & 5th are for bf...so dates left for booking...6th,7th and 8th left...

all tired..i'm going to bed..nitex to all...
love<3

No comments: