Wednesday, September 1, 2010

day 7

I disappeared for 24hrs becux i was busy on a mission...
plus my stupid body is starting to show signs of falling sick...
so..expected...for today fever shot up to 38.3 in the mornin...

after k-in all my notes for acc...
the test for today was alrite although i'm afraid tat my HD is no more there cux i miscalculated somethings..

after lesson ended off to see a doc...
mummy tot i was with silly so she was quite alrite and didnt nag much...
doc gave mi lots of med...n the bill burnt a big hole in my pocket...
all pay pls cum in asap so tat i can cover my lost...
had another long chat with silly...
i knw i sound so unreasonable and silly jus nw..but i jus cant help it..cux i only knw tat i wanna protect something dear to mi...i dun wish to lose it..
my stand is firm and clear...u knw wat i wan n wat i need...
cux...."I want nobody nobody but u~! i wan nobody nobody but u!!@#$%$#"
haha...silly it may sound..u can call mi dumb, stupid or silly but i jus wanna do wat i should do and wll do~

long day tmr with test at 12 den after lesson got few hrs to rest before working cux fri sha couldnt make it so shift till tmr work..i jus hope i can tahan...the most fri den rest...
took all med..
off to bed..tmr gotta be up at 7 to study...
nitex

No comments: