Monday, September 13, 2010

silly act...

Long day out…

Lesson was alrite..
jus tat I totally no mood after I knew my results to my test for macroecons…
I blackout my brain half way thru the test..sad enuff…I flunk…haix…
Was hoping tat at least I get a pass but den…looks like I jus have to buck up for the next cumin one on the 1st of oct….

Had lunch alone at hougang mall’s pastamania…
kill time there till it was around 2plus den I left to Clarke quay as usual to collect the stocks…
Done n bus down to aljunied to collect my cheque but company shift today…
No choice only can go back after the 18th…waste my time..totally…

After which…I dunno why..i jus suddenly felt like going loitering around…hoping to see if fate bring us to bum into each other..or should I say..i tot of camping there to see if u’ll pass by by chance..silly tat is but..haha…I jus find it happy to do so…even though chances are slim but still..jus wanna be tat silly lil girl to try…using the old sch stalking stalker method=p
apparently, lady luck is nt on my side...no sight of u walking pass...
well...

I miss the days..meetin u up after ur work..shopping while waiting for u at the interchange~ u sayin u will fly to me so tat I dun have to wait too long..tat hug and smelling…while waiting for the macik to be done with the malay cakes u bought outside the bakery…the holding hands back to ur place and swt chit chats on how the day went for each of us…

My days feels empty without u…
No naggin frm u feels weird…
No stories frm work or soccer frm u feels weird…
No meetin up lovey dovey session feels ultimately weird~
WEIRD! WEIRD! WEIRD! WEIRD! WEIRD~!
No u = no happy mi…

Everyone reminisces the past…but I wish I stay permanently in the past, 2mths ago…I rather I stay there happily n swtly with u…no worries abt sch starting, work commencing…jus u n mi…n of cux our happy times~

Gonna finish my mac n head home nw…
Better be a gd girl…
Blog again later…
raine is out
xoxo

No comments: