Sunday, September 12, 2010

i love ladies catch up session!

sat:
home slacking whole day..
my nite was spend awesomely..
with ms audiwee~ audrey~
lebar to chill..sing sang sung...
lots of singing..it's been long since i enjoyed myself screaming into the mic~














supper at ruichun~
home swt home..

sun:
slping sunday..
catch back all my rest...
d: looks like u had a fun filled nite at butter last nite too..
great to see tat happy smile..
bet u enjoyed urself with ur colleague=)
anyway..after tat chat tat nite, i gave it some tots n tok to a few ppl..
including my mum n ms audiwee..
i think i'm gonna go try..
i hope i can do well n gt in..so tat i can help out financially to my family..
yup..so..i bet all experience ppl~ pass mi all ur experience..cux i'm gonna need it~

kk..gonna go rest..
tmr's gonna be 8.30 lesson~
i'm gonna workhard..pay cum soon~!
cammie is going gone soon~!

No comments: